Enjoy the sights of Berlin on a very comfortable way : aboard private ship CARPE DIEM.
In Berlin we sail on the river Spree through the city.
You will see :
- Historic quarter with Museum Island
- Government quarter with Reichstag
- Central station
- Congresshall, a present from the US-States after the last war
- East side gallery, the big piece of the Berlin wall, about 2 km long
- beautiful bridges
- Old beautiful houses
- Green promenades at the river
- Castle Charlottenburg
- Castle Bellevue, where the german President resides
Nightly cruises are the romantic highlight of AHOI Yachting.
We create seas of memories…. In years your guests will talk about your cruise with CARPE DIEM.
Enjoy our onboard service and treat yourself. We will be delighted to serve you delicous warm + cold drinks on our cruises.
Hunderts of lakes around Berlin and Potsdam are a gift of the last ice age. These lakes are connected by the rivers Spree, Havel and a lot of channels.
With 3 daytrips you reach North- or Baltic Sea. In 2 days we are in Dresden or Hamburg. In 2 weeks we reach the Mediterranean Sea.
Since Middle Ages the waterways are important for the economic development of this region.
Today nearly 60 % of the goods are transported by ship : Coal for the power plants, fuel for the cars and for heating, building materials ……
On the other hand hundrets of private ships and cruise ships use the waterways.